Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Using Common Keywords In Your Ads And Article Marketing Campaigns
Today I would like to discuss how to write an effective ad with the use of common keywords in your ads and your article marketing campaigns.
It's really a very simple technique once you learn how to do this. It doesn't cost any money to use these article marketing and ad placement techniques to get ranked on the first page of Google, but it will take some effort. Of course, in order to do this, you must use optimized and targeted keywords. It's hard to do this if you just know what to look for. Many online marketers are unaware of how simple and effective this technique can really be when done correctly. When I first learned about this free traffic getting technique, I was both excited and awe struck at the same time.
Previously I discussed simple techniques about how to write your first article. Today I'm discussing how to get free traffic to your article but let's cover first thing first.
1. You must utilize targeted keywords in your headline, subtitle and in your article and ad copy.
2. You must use you main keywords in your "title"your" subtitle" and your "body".
Example: Train Your Dog Not To Bark (title),(targeted longtail keywords)
Learn How To Train Your Dog Not To Bark(subtile)(targeted longtail keywords)
3. You must submit these articles and ads to article directories and ad placement services.
4. All article directories are not equal. There are three article directories that Google loves. They are ezinearticles.com, goarticles.com and searchwarp. Each of these directories are free and very easy to use. All you need to do is to sign up and get started. With these article directories, you can put a couple of lines of relevent text with your link in the resource box. If an ezine picks up your article, you may wake up and have hundreds of dollars in sales overnight!
5. There is an ad placement agency that Google loves also. The name of the ad service is UsFreeAds. If you place an ad correctly, your ad very likely will be on the front page with your keywords in 2 days to 2 weeks.
*When you use article ezine.com, you are not allowed to put a direct affiliate link in the resource box or in the article, so you will need either a blog or your own website. Google loves wordpress and squidoo, which are both free to use. Just go there and set up an account.
*Goarticles.com wll let you use your affiliate link in the resource box.
*UsFreeAds will actually let you put an opt in form in your ad to help you build your list.
As far as the keyword research goes, all you do is go to Google keyword tool and type in a keyword for the niche you want to advertise such as "weight loss" and it will give you many more keywords related to this that are more targeted, such as "weight loss plans" These more targeted keywords don't have as many searches, but that can be a good thing for you because there is less competition and they are more targeted keywords. The more targeted the keyword, the more likely the searcher is to buy your product. If you don't have a product to sell, Clickbank Marketplace is a very good place to start. You can sign up there for free. Type in a keyword for your niche and it will show you the best selling products in order.
The last tip I would like to mention is to get started asap and write as many articles as you can. Soon you will have droves of free traffic and your article could be all over the internet getting more backlinks than you can handle which equals more traffic and more sales for you. I wish you all the best with you marketing. If you have any comments or questions, please don't hesitate. Thanks for reading.